Guest Code of Conduct
The Pittsburgh Cultural Trust is committed to providing you a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable entertainment experience. Guests have a right to expect an environment where everyone can and will:
- Be treated in a consistent, professional, and courteous manner by all theater personnel.
- Feel comfortable reporting inappropriate behavior to an usher, house manager, or security officer.
- Comply with requests from venue staff and security regarding facility operations and emergency response procedures.
- Sit only in their ticketed seats and show their tickets when requested.
- Consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner and in compliance with law.
- Not interfere with the event or performers in any way.
- Not smoke or use tobacco-related products anywhere inside the theater at any time.
- Not attempt to re-enter the venue without a ticket or appropriate credential.
- Wear a shirt, shoes, and lower garments at all times.
Guests who engage in fighting, throwing objects, using foul/abusive language or gestures, attempting to enter restricted areas, or any other behavior deemed detrimental to the experience of other guests will be immediately ejected from the venue and may be subject to police action for these violations.