Admission Buttons are your tickets to Pittsburgh's arts-focused New year's Eve celebration in the Cultural District, providing access to all indoor and outdoor events.
1) BUY ADMISSION BUTTONS
Admission Buttons go on sale December 3, 2019.
- General Admission Button $10 each (Kids 5 and under FREE)
- First Night Friend VIP Experience $40 each (includes provide priority access to seating, parking, a private lounge, and more!)
Admission Buttons will be available for purchase at:
- Online at TrustArts.org
- Box Office at Theater Square (655 Penn Avenue)
- Participating Giant Eagle stores
- Groups of 10 or more can call 412-471-6930
Any promotional discounts for online purchases will be applied in your cart.
When you purchase online, you’re automatically registered! If you decide to purchase Admission Buttons at a participating Giant Eagle location instead, you will be directed to register at TrustArts.org.
3) RESERVE SEATS
After you register, you can reserve seats to our most in-demand shows. These seat reservations are available at no additional cost, but are required in addition to Admission Buttons to attend shows in venues like the Byham Theater, O'Reilly Theater, and several others where we must monitor capacity. Act quickly! Reservations are available on a first-come, first-served basis (First Night Friends have priority access).
Box Office & Guest Services On-Site
Visit any Box Office location to buy Admission Buttons or redeem your print-at-home purchase:
- Box Office at Theater Square (655 Penn Ave)*
- Benedum Center Box Office (237 7th St)*
- Welcome Pittsburgh Information Center & Gift Shop (Fifth Avenue Place)
*Seat Reservations, required for select events, are available at these two locations.