Williams SING-OFF Competition — Application
Thanks for your interest in the 2021-2022 Williams SING-OFF Competition, part of Highmark First Night Pittsburgh! Please keep these requirements in mind before you record and submit your audition video:
Submission Deadline: Friday, December 6, 2021 @ 11:59 pm.
The Pittsburgh Cultural Trust will select up to five finalists. Contestants will be notified of their status in mid-December.
- Performance video should be less than 2 minutes in length (your choice: perform one short song, a part of one song, or parts of up to two songs).
- Performance content must be family-friendly.
- Performer(s) must be available to perform at Highmark First Night Pittsburgh, between 6 and 11 pm on Tuesday, December 31, 2021.
- Performer(s) must be available to record another video performance with KDKA-TV on a date to be determined in December.
- Song(s) performed in the audition video must be the same song that would be performed at Highmark First Night Pittsburgh, if chosen as a finalist.
- Individual or Group performers must be affiliated with a middle or high school in the eligible geographic area (grades 6-12 only).
- If auditioning as a group rather than an individual, group size may not exceed 20 students.
The Pittsburgh Cultural Trust reserves all rights to cancel this contest, the performance, or any part thereof.