Williams SING-OFF Competition — Application
Thanks for your interest in the 2020-2021 Williams SING-OFF Competition, part of Highmark First Night Pittsburgh! Please keep these requirements in mind before you record and submit your audition video:
Submission Deadline: Monday, December 7, 2020 @ 11:59 pm.
The Pittsburgh Cultural Trust will select up to five finalists. Contestants will be notified of their status in mid-December.
- Performance video should be less than 2 minutes in length (your choice: perform one short song, a part of one song, or parts of up to two songs).
- Performance content must be family-friendly.
- Musical accompaniment is not required (a cappella is accepted), but may be in the form of a pre-recorded track or live performance (due to set-up constraints, any live accompaniment must be limited to one instrument such as keyboard, guitar, etc. — no full live bands).
- Performer(s) must be available to record another video performance with KDKA-TV on a date to be determined in December.
- Individual or Group performers must be affiliated with a middle or high school in the eligible geographic area (grades 6-12 only).
- If auditioning as a group rather than an individual, group size may not exceed 20 students.
The Pittsburgh Cultural Trust reserves all rights to cancel this contest, the performance, or any part thereof.